Covenant of the Sword Covenant of the Sword

Fucking hilarious.

Simply that.

Avatar Boredom Dub 8 Avatar Boredom Dub 8

Vozec is a retard.

Amazingly hilarious. The other ones were kinda funny, but this one was the best. My favorite line is "I didn't even have this scar on my face before I met your dog." I hope you make moar!

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

Boring.

This movie was just unfunny. It didn't offend me, just bored me.

midimachine responds:

You bored me.

Bus Hostage by Policeman Bus Hostage by Policeman

A beautiful piece

This is an amazing piece of art. And while I usually have skepticism for flash created with political undertones, I find this game to be superb. Everything from the delicious typography to the subtle use of gradients, just a fine flash all around. Bravo.

deathTrip deathTrip

Yo listen up

game is crap.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Meh.

I didn't really feel it to be honest. It's not really a game considering that whatever you need to click flashes. The animations were nice, but the color scheme was dull and bland.

I Burn Bridges I Burn Bridges

Sounds good but...

...the vocals sound very similar to your other songs. The drums and the guitar reminded me of The Strokes. Overall, it sounds good.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Thanks for the input again, man. Those are problems we've encountered before, and we're doing our best to vary out style with some of our newer songs, which we should be recording this month at some point. At least one or two of them will be hitting NG after that point, so keep your eyes peeled!

4 AM 4 AM

Sounds very proffestional, and clean cut.

Topic says it all. I liked it a lot.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Russ3ll! I must admit, you NG users are receiving our crappy music a lot better than I had expected. I'm really glad you liked it! If you're ever in Ohio, hit us up on myspace and come to a show :)

Partner of Crime (rough mix) Partner of Crime (rough mix)

Amazing.

It's just so catchy, and very relaxing. It kinda brightness me up. I kinda felt a hint of Sublime, which I feel, was executed amazingly. I voted 5.