I Burn Bridges I Burn Bridges

Sounds good but...

...the vocals sound very similar to your other songs. The drums and the guitar reminded me of The Strokes. Overall, it sounds good.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Thanks for the input again, man. Those are problems we've encountered before, and we're doing our best to vary out style with some of our newer songs, which we should be recording this month at some point. At least one or two of them will be hitting NG after that point, so keep your eyes peeled!

4 AM 4 AM

Sounds very proffestional, and clean cut.

Topic says it all. I liked it a lot.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Russ3ll! I must admit, you NG users are receiving our crappy music a lot better than I had expected. I'm really glad you liked it! If you're ever in Ohio, hit us up on myspace and come to a show :)

Partner of Crime (rough mix) Partner of Crime (rough mix)

Amazing.

It's just so catchy, and very relaxing. It kinda brightness me up. I kinda felt a hint of Sublime, which I feel, was executed amazingly. I voted 5.

Parting Ways Parting Ways

I could deffinatly hear the Streetlight influence.

And its amazing. =D

Legalize! Legalize!

Good song.

Pretty good song, it kinda reminds me of sublime.

The Accidents - Burning Ash The Accidents - Burning Ash

Amazing Ska.

Fucking awesome shit man. =D

45 Cents Alcoholess 45 Cents Alcoholess

Good song.

I personally don't like this kind of vocals with Ska, but I think it sounded good in this song.

SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

Sounds like Streetlight.

Very good, I loved it! Mostly because it sounds like Streetlight, and I fucking love Streetlight. Was this a cover?

SKAzini responds:

I can send you the CD if you want it..my AIM is SKAZZINI..IM me sometime..

Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine

Amazing Ska.

This is simply put an amazing Ska song. The trumpet line is awsome. I can't help but singing the lyrics everytime I hear it. Great song. =]