Bus Hostage by Policeman Bus Hostage by Policeman

A beautiful piece

This is an amazing piece of art. And while I usually have skepticism for flash created with political undertones, I find this game to be superb. Everything from the delicious typography to the subtle use of gradients, just a fine flash all around. Bravo.

deathTrip deathTrip

Yo listen up

game is crap.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Meh.

I didn't really feel it to be honest. It's not really a game considering that whatever you need to click flashes. The animations were nice, but the color scheme was dull and bland.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Amazzing. But short.

This game is amazing. It's like Sonic the Hedgehog with amazing animations. The boss battle reminded me of a real video game. It was very short though, but then again, I can understand how long something this amazing could take.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Amazing story.

This is by far, the best story I've ever seen in a flash series. I cheated on this game a little, but it was still fun. I love what happens to Dan.

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

Amazing plot.

The twists in this was so amazing. Really good story. =D

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Fun.

Very good, it had an amazing starting point for you to develop plot. What was with the safe though?

Newgrounds Abuse Or Not! Newgrounds Abuse Or Not!

Funny.

Hahah, that last one was great. Pretty good game. The one where he said he liked it but had a low review score tricked me.

Zachary responds:

yeah, that one gets everyone so far from the PM's lol

Age of War Age of War

Just amazingly fun.

That was just an awesome, fun, game. I was playing for 30 minutes until I won, and I loved every minute. =D

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Amazing.

It feels like you put an enormous amount of effort into this, and it shows. Gameplay so addicting and simple. Just an all around good game.